- Closing Date:
- The closing date stated for each Draw on the Website.
- Any draw operated by the Promoter on the Website to win a Prize.
- Dreamcatcher Subscription:
- A monthly subscription paid by an Entrant to enter all Draws on the Website closing during that month.
- Any person or individual (aged 18 or over and residing in the United Kingdom) who either enters any Draw by Dreamcatcher Subscription or by Free Entry.
- A validly submitted, completed Entry for a Draw (whether by Dreamcatcher Subscription or by Free Entry).
- The Prize as stated for each Draw on the Website.
- Free Entry:
- Means a validly completed entry to a Draw submitted manually (and without payment) via the Website (for details of how to enter each Draw for free see clause 3.3 below).
- “Planet of Dreams“ which is a brand owned by Planet of Dreams Limited (a company registered in England & Wales with company number 13396176).
- Random Number Generator:
- A random number generator built into the Planet of Dreams platform, which is verifiably random and which will be used by the Promoter to select the Winner(s) of each Draw.
- The Entrant(s) for each Draw chosen at random using the Random Number Generator who win the Prize.
- By entering a Draw (either by Dreamcatcher Subscription or Free Entry), Entrants confirm that they have read and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. By entering a Draw by Free Entry, each Entrant confirms that they have read and accept these terms and conditions.
- Entering a Planet of Dreams Draw is categorised as a “free draw”, which falls outside the legal definition of a lottery under the Gambling Act 2005, as there is an option to enter every Draw for free (as an alternative to paying a subscription to enter). Planet of Dreams Draws are not lotteries and are permitted without the need for any licence.
- For details of how to enter each Draw by Free Entry, please see section 3.3 below.
When entering a Draw either by Dreamcatcher Subscription or Free Entry, Entrants must submit their contact details as required by the Promoter which will be used for the following purposes:
- to notify the Winner of a Draw that they have won a Prize; and
- to post the Winner’s first name, initial and town of residence on the Website;
- Each user is permitted one account and one account only. Any duplicate accounts found will result in an instant ban for life from our platform.
- A Draw is open only to individuals resident in the United Kingdom and over the age of 18. Employees of the Promoter or any person connected with the Promoter (through family, professional or commercial association) are also restricted from participating in a Draw. If an Entrant is found to be under the age of 18 or an employee of, or connected with, the Promoter, any Prize allocation won will be null and void.
- An Entrant may only enter a Draw in their own name. They may not enter a Draw on behalf of or in the name of any other person.
- Entrants acknowledge that payment to enter a Draw does not guarantee that they will win a Prize.
- The Entrants and the Promoter recognise that each Draw, its administration and all associated activities are governed by the laws of England and Wales and acknowledge that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising out of the Draw or its administration.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse an Entry or to disqualify any Entrant if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions or acted in a way that is reasonably considered by the Promoter to be fraudulent or illegal.
Entry to a Draw
- Each Draw will state the closing date for that Draw.
- Dreamcatcher Subscription: To enter a Draw via Dreamcatcher Subscription, an Entrant must register for an account on the Website, provide their contact details including their postal address, e-mail address and a telephone number, along with providing valid payment details. Subscription to be automatically entered 10, 40 and 10 times into every Draw on the Website costs £9.99, £19.99 and £9.99 per month respectively. If an Entrant’s subscription is cancelled, the individual will not be entered into any Draws closing after the end of the calendar month when payment was made. The Promoter does not guarantee any minimum number of Draws per month as part of Dreamcatcher Subscription.
- Free Entry Route: To enter a Draw by Free Entry, an Entrant must register for an account on the Website and provide their contact details including their postal address, e-mail address and a telephone number. Each Draw can only be entered manually on the Website once by selecting the “Enter for Free” button on the Draw which will enter the Entrant into that Draw once only.
- Via the website, there is a maximum of one (1) Free Entry to each Draw per individual. However, an individual can enter multiple Draws on the Website for free using the method at 3.3. An individual can also enter a Draw by Free Entry as many times as any equivalent Dreamcatcher Subscription via postal entry. To enter via post, you must send an unenclosed postcard by first class to the Promoter at the following address: Planet of Dreams Ltd, 25 Park Street West, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3BE. Each free entry must be submitted and posted separately and include your full account information, the Draw title and it’s respective URL. Multiple entries sent in one envelope will not be accepted nor will any that arrive on or after the Draw’s draw date.
- Each Free Entry to a Draw will be treated in exactly the same way as an entry by paying for a Dreamcatcher Subscription.
- All Entries to Draws are final and no refunds shall be made at any time or for any reason, except in the case of Entries submitted after the Closing Date or if the Promoter cancels the Draw (see 8 below).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about the result of any Draw.
- Entrants agree that the usual requirement under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 for any goods and services ordered online to be supplied within 30 days will not apply to any Draw run by the Promoter.
Closing date of each Draw
- Each Draw will close when the date and time shown in each Draw as the Closing Date is reached. Draws will take place irrespective of the number of entries.
Selection of the Winner
- The Winner of each Draw will be the person whose allocated number is selected at random from all Entrants (whether entering by Dreamcatcher Subscription or Free Entry) using the Random Number Generator.
- Any Winner whose payment transaction has been cancelled, reversed or is subject to any chargeback (before or after a Draw) will not be permitted to claim a Prize. If the Prize has already been delivered to the Winner in this situation, then the Winner must immediately return the Prize to the Promoter at the Winner’s own expense. The Promoter reserves the right to take legal action to recover any Prize allocated to a Winner (or the value of the Prize where it has already been used) whose payment transaction was cancelled, reversed or subject to a chargeback at any time.
- Unless stated there will only be one Winner per Draw.
- The Promoter will try to contact each Winner by e-mail or telephone only, using the contact details held in the Entrant’s account.
- If a Winner cannot be contacted by the Promotor within seven (7) working days of a Draw, then the Winner’s Prize will be forfeited and the Promotor will select an alternative Winner using the same random number generator built into the Promoter’s platform that was used for the selection of the initial winner. The alternative Winner will then be notified in the same way and will have seven (7) days to accept the Prize. This process will continue until an alternate Winner is found.
- The original Winner will have no claim to a Prize once an alternative Winner has been selected.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of a Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- If in any event a Draw has not been drawn and/or the initial Winner was been found to have cheated in ways including but not limited to creating multiple accounts or exploiting glitches, the Draw will be readded for a future week.
- Title to a Prize is retained by the Promoter until it is handed over to the Winner. Once the Winner takes possession of the Prize all risk and title in the Prize passes to the Winner.
- The Promoter does not imply or give any warranty in relation to a Prize or warrant the value or condition of a Prize.
- The Prize is as stated of the Website for each Draw.
- If the Prize is an experience, the Prize may allow the Winner to choose from a range of experiences, all with a similar value.
- If the Prize is a vehicle, the Promoter will transfer ownership of the vehicle to the Winner by sending the V5 registration document to DVLA. For vehicles, the Winner is responsible for insurance and road tax as well as maintenance, repairs, warranties or any other ownership-related expenses from the point of collection.
- Where the Prize is a vehicle it must be collected from the Promoter’s address.
- For all other Prizes, the Promoter will pay for the cost of delivering the Prize to the Winner at Winner’s address in the United Kingdom and will insure the Prize until it is delivered to Winner’s address.
- If the Prize is an experience, it will be for a set number of people to enjoy an experience in the UK, as stated on the Website and listed as the Prize for a Draw. The Prize does not include any insurance, the cost of travel, food and drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses, and all such costs will be the responsibility of the Winner, unless stated otherwise on the Website.
- Where the Prize is an experience, the Winner may be required to provide their full name, address, date of birth and identification (such as a driver’s license or passport) to the Promoter so that experience can be arranged. The Winner is solely responsible for providing correct information to the Promoter in this regard and for ensuring that the Winner and any person travelling with the Winner are legally allowed and available to travel for the experience in question on the travel dates specified.
- No cash alternative or alternative Prize will be offered by the Promoter.
- The Winner may be required to provide proof of their identity and/or age at the time the Prize is collected or delivered.
- The Winner is responsible for all taxes, duties and charges in relation to receipt of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Winner will be denied a prize if found of having multiple accounts and/or cheating the system in any way. Each user is permitted one account and one account only. Any duplicate accounts found will result in an instant ban for life from our platform.
- The Promoter will publish information indicating that each Draw took place and a Winner was awarded the Prize. The Winner will be given the option to consent to the Promoter displaying their full name and photograph or other personal details on the Website. Where consent is given, the Winner’s name, town and photo will be posted on the Website.
- The Winner will be given the option to consent to photo(s) and or video(s) being taken for promotional purposes.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including economic loss) suffered to or sustained by any person or property as a result of any act or omission, nor will their servants or their agents in developing, planning and administering the Draw, distributing a Prize to a Winner or following the distribution and use (or enjoyment) of a Prize by a Winner.
- If the Prize is an experience, the Winner will be required to obtain insurance as necessary to cover all risks to the Winner and any companion whilst during an experience. The Promoter will not be liable for any risks, losses or liabilities incurred after a Prize has been delivered to a Winner or experience has commenced.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the Prize details, description or specification or any other part of the Website. It is the responsibility of each Entrant (and in particular the Winner) to satisfy him/herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any content of this Website.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered by an Entrant as a result of incomplete Entries or failed computer communications or for any loss suffered as a result of use of the Website.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any Entry which it does not receive due to failures in computer systems, other malfunctions, hardware failure, software failure, server faults or any other reason.
- An Entry shall be declared void (without any refund being given) if the Entrant engages in: (a) any form of fraud (actual or apparent); (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) fraudulent concealment; (d) hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the website; or (e) amending, or unauthorised use of, any of the code that constitutes the Website. In this situation the Promoter may also, at its absolute discretion, prevent an Entrant or any individual from entering any future Draw (whether by paid or Free Entry) and may cancel that individual’s account.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel draws, winners or prizes in the event of technical issues including but not limited to code, servers, performance and hacking.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be immediately published on the Website and it is each Entrant’s responsibility to check the Website for any changes to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel any Draw at any time. If a Draw is cancelled, the Promoter will offer an alternative Draw with a Prize of equal value.
- Each Entrant and the Promoter acknowledge that the Promoter may (either by choice or at the request of a third party) disclose this information to relevant third parties for the purposes of the prevention of fraud, money laundering, legal or other financial or regulatory reasons.
Last updated 10 December 2023